[Loadstone] Fieature wish: instant point editing

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Mon Nov 26 06:29:49 GMT 2007

mr. M01510

Hi Shawn

  I'm referring the latest point found in navigation mode with arrow keys.
I don't think any movement will  change that point. If i correct a typo or
add some information the  gps location does not matter. If i move  a
misplaced point to  more accurate position i of course have to be in the
rigth location.

  I have never found staying in exploration mode when moving very useful.
Maybe a user adjustable threshold, with value zero warning feature would
be disabled.