[Loadstone] Sirrflash -> was Impressions on GPS receivers

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 26 04:18:00 GMT 2007

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 11:06:35AM -0500, Geoff Waaler wrote:
> Can you or someone expand on that?  I tried various Google searches and
> can't find the code or instructions as to how to upgrade firmware on my
> Holux gpslim236.

Try this forum.  Guys here appear to be making a go of it.
Personally, I wouldn't attempt it without a Holux data
cable though.

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27925&whichpage=6

A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his
 disposal to navigate his course safely and efficiently.