[Loadstone] Fieature wish: instant point editing

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Nov 26 01:34:54 GMT 2007

I'm not sure you could do this with any accuracy. What point would you edit
in navigation mode? If it's a point found with the arrows that could very
well change by the time you got around to editing if you're moving. That
wouldn't be a very good result. The exploration mode method makes sure that
you're editing the point you think you are.
I'm not sure when a warning about movement in exploration mode would make
sence. It's not uncommon to use exploration mode while on the move so a
warning would probably generate a lot of output.