[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia 5700

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sun Nov 25 19:56:38 GMT 2007

Hi there,
today I played around with the 5700 express music. Seems to be a very nice
fone. But moving through the menues is noticeable slow. I am not sure if
this is a general issue with this device or caused by talks. When moving
through menu items or options, it takes about two seconds between pressing
the joy stick and talks starting to speak. For other fones less then half a
second is usual.

Is anyone here who could confirm that a 5700 is that sluggish too? And if it
is, does it behave the same in Loadstone? Do you have to wait two seconds to
here the result after pressing a key? That would mean that this device
currently is nearly useless for Loadstone. If I press any key, I want to
hear the result as soon as possible.

Thanks
Hasan