[Loadstone] Impressions on GPS receivers

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Nov 24 11:08:17 GMT 2007

Jim Ruby <jim at blindsea.com> wrote:

> Is the acurisy any better with the RBT 2300 and if so any way to tell by how
> much, is it worth an upgrade from the 2010?

In my opinion it is. The RBT 2010 is technical identical with the RBT 2001,
just with a bigger battery and longer battery life. For me the RBT 2300
seems to be a little faster at all and it seems to receive one or two
satellites more unter same conditions.

When you don't refer to a particular part of my message, it would be nice if
you would delete the quoting and would not sent my hole message again.
All of us know it's text and nobody needs it twice.

Bert

--
Because of the bad readability in context.