[Loadstone] Nokia Phones w/ Internal GPS

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Sat Nov 24 09:32:36 GMT 2007

I think that the Nokia N95 is a good choice for a Symbian based phone. I believe the receiver that is built-in is a Sirf Star II
chipset and puts a significant drain on the battery.

I think the best stand alone GPS receiver is the Holux M-1000 and is also very affordable, around $50 in the States.

Kevin