[Loadstone] Loadstone vs. Lodestone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 24 01:24:16 GMT 2007

It seems that this is one of those words that can be spelled two ways.
Lodestone is the more traditional spelling and loadstone is a more moddern
spelling. We went with the moddern spelling since it's spelled like it
sounds and it seems to be handled a bit better by some speach software.
Besides, it's a modern product so it might as well have a modern spelling.