[Loadstone] Royaltec

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 24 01:21:27 GMT 2007

What you could try is to completely run down the battery by just leaving the
unit on. You'll know it's dead because there'll be no lights on the unit.
Then completely charge the battery with the unit off. You'll know it's
charging because the lights on the front will be on. That might improve your
battery performance.
A no signal condition can be caused by lots of things thoe so your battery
may be just fine.