[Loadstone] Royaltec

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Nov 23 14:22:11 GMT 2007

Hi,

The other nice thing about the Royaltek receivers I've come across is that
you can use a Nokia BL-5C battery which are the ones compatible with most
first and second edition Symbian phones.  Also, the only difference as far
I can tell between the units with a shorter battery life is the size of
the battery door.  The insides are identical.

Monty