[Loadstone] Trip meter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Nov 20 12:50:30 GMT 2007

This sounds like a very wrong result. Maybe a lot of drift from a pour gps
signal? To reset the trip meter, make sure it's stopped and then do a reset.
This will set it to 0. If there's no gps signal then the trip meter just
can't update. If loadstone is stopped the last trip meter distance is saved
and then reused when the program is started again.
I haven't heard of any reports from anyone else that got results like this.