[Loadstone] Sun Azimuth and header, any news?

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:49:10 GMT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Kirkpatrick" <shawn at odyssey.cm.nu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:07 AM

> I've kind of moved this down the todo list. When I asked for how exactly
> this would be used and what the output should be I got nothing so I still
> don't know what this should do or how it should do it.

Hi Shawn, I can't help you in "how" to realize it but I've my own idea in
what the output should be.

As the sun would be a reference for a moving user, its datas must be given
relatively to the user's header.
Loadstone can provide a key which gives something like:
"Sun position is: 1 degree in front of you, 13 degrees up to the orizont"
If this happen during the mornign time, you probably are travelling to the
east direction.

Differently, we can provide a voice menu with absolute and more detailed
info like:
Sun position referring to the north, sun azimuth, Sunrise and sunset time,
distance from the earth and so on.

Is this sounds interesting for the LS comunity? In my opinion it gives
Loadstone something more and usuful.

Gabriel.