[Loadstone] Probmlem When Updating

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 05:49:30 GMT 2007

Yep. I did select the 6620 model before downloading.

Tried installing it twice, once using the Nokia installer from the computer,
and once by copying the CIS file to the phone memory and installing from
there.

I don't have anything else running. Just Lodestone. I guess it's a problem
with version 0.69.

I've decided to stick with 0.68 until there is a 0.70.

Thanks.
Dave