[Loadstone] Probmlem When Updating

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Nov 18 18:05:46 GMT 2007

Hello Dave,

All you need to do is make sure that you choose Nokia 6620 from the
combobox on the download page and  you willautomatically be served the
correct version for your model of phone.  In this case it is the version
of Loadstone for Symbian Series60 1st edition phones.

Your crashing problem during activation of the database file list is
likely either to do with you are running too many memory-hungry
applications at once, or there is a memory heep issue with the Loadstone
application itself.

One way to shed a bit more light on this problem would be for another
Nokia 6620 user to confirm if they are successfully running Loadstone
V0.69 on their 6620.
Best regards,
   Monty