[Loadstone] Probmlem When Updating

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 17 07:49:08 GMT 2007

If you try 0.69 again, make sure you get the version for first edition. The
6620 is kind of strange in that it's between the first and second editions
so sometimes things don't work as expected. You might also try freeing up
some of the phone's memory, the newer loadstone is a bit bigger than the
previous versions.