[Loadstone] GPS clock stops ticking

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 17 01:11:14 GMT 2007

This interval is how long your receiver can stop sending data before
loadstone notifies you about it. Some receivers seem to have a glitch where
they stop sending data for a few seconds and then start up again. If yours
stops and never gets going again I'd say it's a receiver problem or
something wrong with your phone's bluetooth. Maybe your receiver's battery
is dying? What phone and gps receiver are you using?