[Loadstone] A suggestion

Norbert Müller nm-listen at millernorbert.de
Fri Nov 16 20:52:48 GMT 2007

Hello Loadstone Community,

using Loadstone in Summer was no problem. Now it is very cold here in Basel,
Switzerland, and I have to carry my mobile phone in a rather tight jacket.
Ever so ofen, accidentally a button of the phone gets pushed by the cloth of
my pocket and suddenly I am in a regular phone menu rather than in
Loadstone. Locking the keys of the phone does not work while in Loadstone.
Would it be possible to build into one of the next versions a key-lock
function? Or does it exist already and I just haven't found it?

Best regards,

Norbert