[Loadstone] Exploring a New Area

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 16 19:49:42 GMT 2007

I've just  visited the points share web, exported, imported, and loaded an
area that I want to visit.

I now have a database file on my phone that carries that area.

However it's in a different state, so I'm not using GPS to work through it.

What I want to do is do a virtual tour of the intersections. However all I
ever get is "no point found". Even if I "Enter Point" and save, I still get
no intersections, etc.

Am I expecting something that Lodestone will not do?

Do I need to actually be in the area to do any exploring?

Dave