[Loadstone] GPS clock stops ticking

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Fri Nov 16 14:08:05 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn!
Currently I have Clock Check Interval set to 5 seconds and beeps
enabled. When this occurs it just keeps beeping for minutes and doesn't
makes a difference.
I'm still not quite sure as to what this interval means. Is it literally
a clock synchronisation or does the interval regulate how often
loadstone gets an update on speed and position? If the latter is the
case, I'd rather decrease than increase the interval.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg