[Loadstone] GPS clock stops ticking

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Nov 16 13:38:17 GMT 2007

You could try increasing the clock tick interval in settings and see if that
helps. Even if you get this message it doesn't mean the receiver is
disconnected, if you have clock tick beeps enabled you'll know how long the
condition lasts. It could be you're only getting the occational glitch in
the bluetooth connection.