[Loadstone] Open letter to Google, the Open Handset Alliance and Nokia

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:24:36 GMT 2007

Hi,
I looked at your letter and I would like to tell you that I support
your efforts.
I am an English thacher in the US and I would be willing to work with
you to smooth out yourgrammar.

In addition, I would suggest that you also work to form a group of
llind developers to develop a talking interface for this open source
phone platform.
This is how Orca was developed for linux.
If I can help, please let me know.
Sincerely
Rusty