[Loadstone] Open letter to Google, the Open Handset Alliance and Nokia

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Nov 15 23:53:38 GMT 2007

This is a good letter. I can only hope that someone from these cell phone
companies reads it. From what I can tell it doesn't seem like any of them
are giving any thought at all to accessable cell phones. If anything they
seem to be making things worse, a lot of new cell phones seem to have touch
screens, completely useless to the blind. I'd like to think that google
would get this right but I seriously doubt it.