[Loadstone] A word about translations

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 15 23:29:25 GMT 2007

Hi list!

When I first saw the Spanish message requesting help, I was able to
understand most of it in my head, but was uncertain about a few points. I
wanted to be helpful so took the message to Google for translation. This is
how the translations came about. I realise that it is an English list, but I
also realise that Loadstone is global and is not being driven by a
manufacturers balance sheet. I'm not sure how large a document can be put
through that translator, but so far, it has handled the job reasonably well,
and increased the usefulness of Loadstone, so it seems the effort was worth
it.

Cheers,
Dave