[Loadstone] Converting points

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Thu Nov 15 21:01:57 GMT 2007

Hello

 The userid is a number, probably five digits, which you can discover by examining your loadstone databases on your computer. When you examine points which you have entered yourself, the second number from the end of the line will be your userid. This does not apply to points which you have obtained from other sources.

Hoping someone can correct me if necessary and provide a translation.