No subject

Sat Nov 10 10:23:04 GMT 2007

I convert this file with the program  poiconverter. When attempt to =
introduce the resulting file in page POI 2 Loadstone converter I do not =
know data is the one that I must place in the square to iduser. As I can =
collect this data.

Thank you very much.
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C827A1.2BF7B0D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello to all<BR><BR>This is an automatic translation, so you pardon =
the=20
language.<BR><BR>I am trying to export waypoints from the program Ozi =
Explorer=20
to the format of Loadstone, but I am not able to do. I try to explain =
how I do=20
it.</DIV>
<DIV>From the program Ozi Explorer I export waypoints like a text file=20
csv.</DIV>
<DIV>I convert this file with the program&nbsp; poiconverter. When =
attempt to=20
introduce the resulting file in page POI 2 Loadstone converter I do not =
know=20
data is the one that I must place in the square to iduser. As I can =
collect this=20
data.<BR><BR>Thank you very much.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C827A1.2BF7B0D0--