[Loadstone] communicating with the holux slim 236

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Thu Nov 15 09:10:56 GMT 2007

Hi there!
I had a similar problem where the receiver wasn't recognised by the
phone although it was switched on. I found that the phone for some
reason had lost the pared devices entry for the receiver. Once I pared
the receiver with the phone again the problem was sorted. Note that this
is nothing to do with Loadstone, but with the phone's bluetooth
management.
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg