[Loadstone] communicating with the holux slim 236

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 14 23:23:54 GMT 2007

Brian,

It seems that the bluetooth must of died out on the 236, especially if it
isn't able to connect to either device. I would suggest sending it back if
it is still under warranty. If it is not under warranty, I would probably
just go ahead and get a new receiver. I would suggest getting the Holux
M-1000 from Sendero Group because they provide excellent support and a case
with the receiver.

Kevin