[Loadstone] Re problems with 0.69

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Thu Nov 8 13:50:38 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn,
Thanks for the advice. I had installed v0.69 completely fresh and forgot
to save the default gps. The other problem arose I think because I
jumped out of Loadstone without exiting properly and when I re-entered
the program the original checked list was still running. I tested it
again and all is normal.
Finally, can I ask if the trip meter works in exploration mode to give
one a total mileage for ones proposed journey?
Playing with this seems to indicate that it does not.
This version has an aweful lot packed in it, the result of a
 lot of hard work, I am sure.
Many thanks.
Regards
Aedan.