[Loadstone] PROBLEM WITH V0.69

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Wed Nov 7 11:00:39 GMT 2007

Hi ,
I have noted two problems with v0.69 for nokia 6680
1. After opening loadstone having previously turned on my Holux rx, I
still have to manually connect to gps. Previous versions automatically
connect to gps once it is turned on before starting Loadstone.
2. Even after closing Loadstone and later opening it the chec points
list of the previous session is still active. Is this intentional?
Previously, the new session would have no checked points until you
loaded them.
Regards
Aedan O'Meara.