[Loadstone] Show area and checkpoints only

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Mon Nov 5 13:53:33 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn

   How many points will fit for example 500 kB of RAM?

  How long processing delays we are talking about? It will also take time
to manually search points and checking them one by one.

  Why does points stored in RAM need more computation than points stored in
database?  Because points in ram are a subset of points in the database
one would expect they are faster to handle.

mr. M01510