[Loadstone] Show area and checkpoints only

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Nov 5 12:17:21 GMT 2007

A mass point checking feature could run in to two unexpected problems. The
first is running out of memory. Since you wouldn't know how many results
will be in a given search there's no telling how much memory the list will
need. Some of these phones don't have what you'd call a lot of memory to
work with so this could be a real problem. The second problem would be if
you get the list in to ram then you have to process it with every position
change. That's going to be very computationally expensive and probably quite
slow.