[Loadstone] Show area and checkpoints only

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Mon Nov 5 09:42:49 GMT 2007

Hi

  I agree.  If only checked points are visible when looking for nearest
points there should be similar behaviour when looking for several nearby
points.

  A mass-checkin feature for multiple points at once would be nice too:
points within given  radius around certain point or points with given
string in their names.

mr. M01510