[Loadstone] Nokia programm helping hands

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Nov 2 23:55:44 GMT 2007

This program looks kind of interesting. It sounds rather formal thoe.
I have to wonder about the quality of work you'd get out of something like
this. If these are the same people that wrote the firmware for my e70 then
I'd say they don't belong anywhere near program code.
This could be something to keep in mind I guess.