[Loadstone] Feature wishes

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Fri Nov 2 11:43:11 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn

  In fact we gain  N-way lookaround when we are no more limited to  eight
directions.

   Current keyboard usage is not very efficient because same functionality
is duplicated with arrow keys and shifted numerical keys.

  Manipulation of search string should be handled by LS, we cannot probably
use S60 functions. With this approach we can keep star, zero and hash
functionality if desired. However seldomly-used functions such as
navigation mode, editing point information etc could be in the menues and
more often used such as looking around, searching a named point or moving
should be accessible as quickly as possible. Nav-mode query is one of
those i haven't used much but it migth be nice to have easily accessable
too.

Unfortunately it is impossible to combine ease of programming and ease of
use:-(

mr. M01510