[Loadstone] Feature wishes

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Fri Nov 2 10:16:58 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn

  I have tried to keep current exploration mode   functionality  and only
reduce keystrokes and erroneus movements. Could you  elaborate what
functions will be missed with this scheme?

  Long key presses sound a good idea. However old problem remainss still:
there is still no way to 'see' further than eigth points in eight fixed
directions with moderate keystrokes.

   This new scheme will bring two powerful features, find and show area
directly accessible to the user. It will also enable one-finger usage with
only the joystick  to explore the map.

  For even more intuitive user interface if user looks to west with key
left same key will be used to advance to further waypoints, right arrow
will bring back,  closer to current virtual location and when it is
reached   revert  search to points at  east.

mr. M01510