[Loadstone] Feature wishes

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Nov 2 09:25:37 GMT 2007

This sounds like a mess from the user interface end. It would also drop
functionality for no real gain. The way we're trying it now is to remap the
keys so that a normal key press of the numeric keys would look in that
direction and a long key press would move the focus. I'm thinking the show
area function will be tweaked so it could be made to work in a given
direction. That way maybe a shift of a numeric key would bring up a list in
that direction.