[Loadstone] Feature wishes

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Nov 2 02:30:06 GMT 2007

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2007/11/01 at 17:14 -0700]

>A trip meter for exploration mode is kind of an interesting idea. Does
>anyone else think this would be a useful feature?

Yes. I've often wanted to figure out the distance between widely separated
points. A trip meter would be the general solution to doing that. Also, I've
often wanted to figure out the length of a long trip before taking it so that I
could estimate the time that'd it'll take.