[Loadstone] Feature wishes

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Thu Nov 1 16:28:07 GMT 2007

Hi

  I have collected   a number of nearby intersections to have a little map
of my surroundings. Because i live in rural area where all streets are not
exactly east2west and north2south  with rigth angles i still have some
problems with exploration mode. I have, however, managed to use it
somehow but i have to turn my phone towards north every time i'll use
exploration mode.

Here are my two eurocents feature
wishes anyway:

- Show area should be bound to some  hotkey. It is only sensible way to
actually find some waypoint or intersection but it is buried too deeply in
the menu structure:
options->functions->show area,  at least eight keystrokes for every
virtual movement.

- Showw area should also be accessible in navigation mode instead of
current point lottery.

- There could be a trip meter available with exploration mode too. I
wanted to check length of the trip i have walked earlier and marked some
more waypoints and noticed only way to find out actual length of the
journey is to walk it thru virtually and  add manyally each and every part
of the journey.

mr. M01510