[Loadstone] Problem finding the ImportExport directory

Otis Blue o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 1 13:13:46 GMT 2007

`Hi,

I'm running it on a Nokia N75.  I haven't ran it because I'm trying to get
this loaded first.  I guess I will have to run it with this first right?
When you say run it, you mean using it with the bluetooth  GPS receiver.
I'm still trying to learn this and get a better understanding of how it
works.  I'm just taking it one step at a time.  So what do you suggest I do?

Otis Blue
Milwaukee Wisconsin
53218-4349
Voice: (414)-461-8885