[Loadstone] Two Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Nov 1 01:43:26 GMT 2007

First, when I import a database with overlapping points, I get a message
telling me how many points were added, how many points were updated, and how
many duplicate entries were ignored.  I understand what it means when points
are added or duplicate entries are ignored.  What does it mean when points
are updated?

Second, how many miles are between one degree of latitude and another
degree?  I understand the distance between degrees of latitude does not
change the further you are north or south of the equator.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson