[Loadstone] loadstone with nokia communicator ?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu May 31 14:17:46 BST 2007

At the moment there's no symbian 80 version. I don't know what would be
involved but if the opperating systems are similar then getting it to run on
series 80 might not be too hard. We have no plans to write a version for
series 80 but since the source is open anybody that wants to give it a try
is more than welcome.