[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu May 31 14:15:18 BST 2007

This is the expected behaviour. Pressing the hangup button doesn't minimize
a program but causes it to exit immediately. This is what loadstone does now
since all other programs on the phone do the same thing. This is why you
appear to be losing the connection, you're actually restarting loadstone.
The way it was before loadstone would ask before exiting but according to
the symbian documentation this is incorrect behaviour so it was changed.