[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS 0.68 for 2nd Ed hopefully fixed

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 31 13:13:16 BST 2007

Hello All,

Thanks to those who reported on the crashing problem with some phones from
the Symbian Series60 2nd Edition family.

We think the problem may have been due to some Symbian Series60 2nd
Edition phones not supporting a certain cellular-site-info function.  This
has been corrected and poliminary test runs no longer crash.

Please redownload the latest (0.68) release from the Download page on the
Loadstone GPS web site:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

If you are experiencing this problem with your Symbian Series60 2nd
Edition phone.  Models may include:

Nokia 6260
Nokia 6620
Nokia 6630
Nokia 6680
Nokia 6681
Nokia 6682
Nokia 7610
Nokia 7710
Nokia N70
Nokia N72
Nokia N90

Loadstone GPS for Symbian Series60 1st and 3rd editions are not affected
and have not changed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience while we iron out some of the bugs.

Best regards,
   Monty