[Loadstone] new version on N73

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 31 09:44:02 BST 2007

Hello AJ,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the DevCertRequest tool.

I understand others have had success in using this tool with the "newest
zip archive" which you used when attempting to create the ".CSR" file.

The tool itself wasn't the most Screen Reader friendly program I have ever
used (think I only had JAWS available at the time) so it could be related
to a bad interface.

The first thing I would try is to get sighted assistance to make sure all
fields are filled in correctly.  If that is not an option, try
Window-Eyes.  (free demo available from www.gwmicro.com)

Perhaps I am barking up the wrong tree and someone who has recent success
could chime in.

Best regards,
   Monty