[Loadstone] some 0.68 problems fixed please redownload

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 30 21:05:38 BST 2007

Hi Chad,

You don't have to be afraid to get caught up in a mess when installing a
new version of the Loadstone program. In fact, a Loadstone user
automatically becomes a Loadstone tester if he or she so wishes. If one of
our experiments doesn't work on your phone all you need to do is go back to
the previous version and everything is back where it was before. Obviously
we don't have the resources to test the program on every available Nokia
phone and so we rely on the reports of the users community. Unfortunately
the development team all have N70's, so we do need the feedback from the
users with other models. I always keep the install file in the temp folder
of my phone. If a new version comes around, it's installed. If it doesn't
work I send an e-mail to Shawn "Hey, it doesn't work" and re-install the
previous version. If you don't want to go through the work of beaming the
program to your phone just observe the list. Pretty soon you learn what
others have to say.

Rob