[Loadstone] some 0.68 problems fixed please redownload

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 30 15:52:56 BST 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

I am surprised the original loadstone.key file worked for you as other
people reported it was broken.  That is why it was replaced in todays
version.  Unfortunately replacing the loadstone.key file also means that
people who applied for a development certificate  from SymbianSigned
yesterday with the original loadstone.key will need to re-apply for a
certificate as the key has changed.  Alternatively they could do what you
did!

You will find that Symbian Series60 3rd edition is capable of displaying a
multitude of error messages. The "constrained by certificate" message
seams to happen when the ".sis" file is not a valid unsigned ".sis" file
and the capability requirements do not match.  For a more accurate
description try Googling the error message.

Best regards,
   Monty