[Loadstone] some 0.68 problems fixed please redownload

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed May 30 12:28:33 BST 2007

Hi all,

Installed the previous 0.68 version and all installed fine, I was able to
load my database, customize the settings and do a point search. The problem
came when I then tried to connect with My GPS receiver. Loadstone crashed
big time.

I have just downloaded the updated version and did a clean install of it,
restarted the hone before loading up Loadstone and I am now successfully
able to connect to my GPS receiver again. So all seems to be corrected, at
least for the N70. This phone, according to the Nokia web site has bluetooth
1.2.

Thanks for a prompt fix,
Brett.