[Loadstone] some 0.68 problems fixed please redownload

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 30 11:49:57 BST 2007

Hello All,

Thanks to all who reported various problems with this latest release.

We hope we have fixed the Symbian Series60 3rd Edition problem and we have
replaced the zip archive.

We may or may not have improved the suspected Bluetooth problem that is
causing certain Symbian Series60 2nd Edition models such as the Nokia 6630
and Nokia 6680 to crash.  We have replaced the Loadstone Symbian Series60
2nd  Edition  ".sis" package as well so  please report your experiences to
the list.

To summarise, please visit the Download page on the Loadstone GPS web
site and re-download the appropriate Loadstone package for your model of
phone if you have a Symbian Series60 2nd or 3rd edition handset.  These
include:

Nokia 3250
Nokia 5500
Nokia 6110_Navigator
Nokia 6260
Nokia 6290
Nokia 6620
Nokia 6630
Nokia 6680
Nokia 6681
Nokia 6682
Nokia 7610
Nokia 7710
Nokia E50
Nokia E60
Nokia E61
Nokia E61i
Nokia E62
Nokia E65
Nokia E70
Nokia E90
Nokia N70
Nokia N71
Nokia N72
Nokia N73
Nokia N75
Nokia N76
Nokia N77
Nokia N80
Nokia N90
Nokia N91
Nokia N92
Nokia N93
Nokia N93i
Nokia N95

Appologies for any inconvenience caused...

Best regards,
   Monty