[Loadstone] Problems with V0.68

Hanspeter Schaffner hschaffner at vtxmail.ch
Wed May 30 08:18:25 BST 2007

Hello

> The version for N70 also works on the N70, but
> apparently not on phones with a lower version than Bluetooth® technology
> v.2.0. Probably due to the new "Bluetooth is currently switched off, switch
> on?" feature. More reports welcome.

How can I check which BT version is installed on my phone?

My phone and GPS receiver seam to connect propperly. The first time I
started the new LS version I got only a lot of tones for "satellites
found, not found" until I closed LS. Than I got a message "Runtime
error".

The second time when I started LS everything seemed to work fine.

I never got a runtime error befor.

--

Freundliche Grüsse

Hanspeter Schaffner

Hanspeter Schaffner                      Tel. g. +41-31-839-24-20
Fürsprecher                                   p. +41-31-839-24-11
Rüdenweg 13                              Fax:    +41-31-839-24-89
CH-3067 Boll                             E-Mail: hschaffner at vtxmail.ch