[Loadstone] Latest release

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed May 30 01:01:10 BST 2007

This could be a couple of things. First, in the app manager go to settings
and make sure that software installation is set to all. Also, make sure you
enable all capabilities when you put in your developer certificate request.
Loadstone doesn't use all of them but it's better to have too many than too
few.