[Loadstone] Problems with V0.68

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 29 18:05:36 BST 2007

Thanks Paul for the report. That gives us N6630 and N6680 that behave the
same. I've got reports for the 6600 version on a N6600 and on a 6680 and
those versions work. The version for N70 also works on the N70, but
apparently not on phones with a lower version than Bluetooth® technology
v.2.0. Probably due to the new "Bluetooth is currently switched off, switch
on?" feature. More reports welcome.

Rob